If You Are Arrested Or Questioned
Call (719) 447-1923
If you or a loved one are arrested, under investigation, or have been questioned by Colorado authorities, don’t delay another moment. Contact the highly rated, experienced, and extremely competent criminal defense attorney Mike Moran in Colorado Springs. The law office of Michael W. Moran, P.C. will fully protect your legal rights against a biased legal system. Our law firm delivers piece of mind and personal service to each and every client.
Important points to remember during this incredibly stressful time:
- Facing a criminal felony or misdemeanor DUI charge or Domestic Violence arrest is an intimidating and life-changing event. The entire Colorado Justice system is working against you. And the prosecuting attorney’s office are systematically working to convict and punish you as quickly as possible. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, don’t talk to anyone before you consult with renowned Colorado Springs criminal defense & DUI attorney Mike Moran. Remember that the police are NOT your friends and WILL lie convincingly and attempt to trick you into confessing to a crime.
- The prosecuting attorney’s office will take the police report information about the alleged crime and do everything they possibly can to turn that information into a conviction and severely punish you with jail or prison time and fines. This is the time when you must have the most aggressive, experienced, and competent criminal defense attorney that you can retain. An attorney on your side to protect your legal rights against a legal system with unlimited resources and manpower. A lawyer who will tirelessly fight on your behalf for the best possible resolution to your case.
Aggressive and Effective Criminal Defense Matters
- Most prosecutors are younger attorneys looking to make a name for themselves by steamrolling timid or unprepared public defenders. These up and coming prosecutors do not like to risk losing cases at trial and will thoroughly take advantage of any attorney they view as weak in experience or who typically avoid jury trials. Hiring a criminal defense trial attorney recognized by prosecutors to be aggressive, experienced, and successful jury trials will always give you an advantage in pre-trial negotiations.
- No criminal defense lawyer can guarantee the outcome of a case. But your chances of obtaining a favorable case outcome increase greatly by retaining an attorney who commands respect from the prosecutor’s office. A lawyer with the experience, legal skills, and jury trial success track record to guide you through these incredibly difficult moments in your life. Colorado Springs defense attorney Mike Moran is the logical choice to represent you if you are charged with any felony or misdemeanor crime. The fact is a conviction can continue to have negative effects long after the case is closed. A felony or misdemeanor conviction in this state can lead to much more than just incarceration, probation, or parole. With a conviction on your permanent record you may be denied housing, the right to vote, ownership of a firearm, or even finding suitable employment.
- The state of Colorado has some of the harshest legal statutes in the United States. For example, Domestic Violence charges in Colorado cover a broad spectrum of behavior that may be perfectly legal in other states. In addition, Domestic Violence cases are heard before the court more quickly than other serious felony charges, making it all the more critical to hire the very best legal counsel. The path from arrest to incarceration is a lengthy process paved with fear, uncertainty and doubt. But the outcome depends greatly on selecting the attorney that will protect your constitutional rights and provide you the options that will keep your family, reputation, and career intact while facing a serious felony or misdemeanor charge.
Our Criminal Defense Law Firm
- As a former Municipal Court Judge, Mike Moran is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully defended his clients in thousands of jury trial cases with diligence and commitment to his clients. At the Law Offices of Michael W. Moran, P.C., you will be represented by an experienced courtroom-tested criminal defense attorney who has extensive training and is extremely familiar with the Colorado Springs legal system. An outstanding trial attorney who has tried and won thousands of cases and will apply that knowledge to defending you. Mike’s legal team is dedicated, compassionate, and ready to help all those who are currently dealing with felonious charges in the Colorado Springs area.
- Michael W. Moran, P.C. has represented thousands of clients who have been charged with: DUI, sex crimes, white collar crimes, violation of probation, theft crimes, drug crimes, federal crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, internet crimes, military crimes, assault & battery, burglary and stalking. We know the stress a person is under when facing arrest or is under investigation. Their freedom, welfare of their family and future all depend on the effectiveness, determination, and skill of the criminal defense attorney that represents them.
- We offer free consultations and case evaluations and encourage potential clients to contact us as soon as charges appear to be likely. We can examine and explain you legal options and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have concerning or related to your legal issue. Attorney Moran will treat your case as his own and aggressively fight on your behalf to ensure the most positive possible outcome to your legal situation.