If You Are Arrested Or Questioned
Call (719) 447-1923
- If you or a loved one are arrested, under investigation, or have been questioned by Colorado authorities, don’t delay another moment. Contact the highly rated, experienced, and extremely competent criminal defense attorney Mike Moran in Colorado Springs.
- The law office of Michael W. Moran, P.C. will fully protect your legal rights against a biased legal system. Our law firm delivers piece of mind and personal service during this stressful time..
Talk To A Criminal Defense Lawyer Now
- Facing a criminal felony or misdemeanor DUI charge is an intimidating and life-changing event. The entire Colorado Justice system is working against you. And the prosecuting attorney’s office are systematically working to convict and punish you as quickly as possible. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, don’t talk to anyone before you consult with renowned Colorado Springs criminal defense & DUI attorney Mike Moran. Remember that the police are NOT your friends and WILL lie convincingly and attempt to trick you into confessing to a crime.
- The prosecuting attorney’s office will take the police report information about the alleged crime and do everything they possibly can to turn that information into a conviction and severely punish you with jail or prison time and fines. This is the time when you must have the most aggressive, experienced, and competent criminal defense attorney that you can retain. An attorney on your side to protect your legal rights against a legal system with unlimited resources and manpower. A lawyer who will tirelessly fight on your behalf for the best possible resolution to your case.
Aggressive and Effective Criminal Defense Matters
- Most prosecutors are younger attorneys looking to make a name for themselves by steamrolling timid or unprepared public defenders. These up and coming prosecutors do not like to risk losing cases at trial and will thoroughly take advantage of any attorney they view as weak in experience or who typically avoid jury trials. Hiring a criminal defense trial attorney recognized by prosecutors to be aggressive, experienced, and successful jury trials will always give you an advantage in pre-trial negotiations.
- No criminal defense lawyer can guarantee the outcome of a case. But your chances of obtaining a favorable case outcome increase greatly by retaining an attorney who commands respect from the prosecutor’s office. A lawyer with the experience, legal skills, and jury trial success track record to guide you through these incredibly difficult moments in your life. Colorado Springs defense attorney Mike Moran is the logical choice to represent you if you are charged with any felony or misdemeanor crime. The fact is a conviction can continue to have negative effects long after the case is closed. A felony or misdemeanor conviction in this state can lead to much more than just incarceration, probation, or parole. With a conviction on your permanent record you may be denied housing, the right to vote, ownership of a firearm, or even finding suitable employment.
- The state of Colorado has some of the harshest legal statutes in the United States. For example, Domestic Violence charges in Colorado cover a broad spectrum of behavior that may be perfectly legal in other states. In addition, Domestic Violence cases are heard before the court more quickly than other serious felony charges, making it all the more critical to hire the very best legal counsel. The path from arrest to incarceration is a lengthy process paved with fear, uncertainty and doubt. But the outcome depends greatly on selecting the attorney that will protect your constitutional rights and provide you the options that will keep your family, reputation, and career intact while facing a serious felony or misdemeanor charge.
Our Criminal Defense Law Firm
- As a former Municipal Court Judge, Mike Moran is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully defended his clients in thousands of jury trial cases with diligence and commitment to his clients. At the Law Offices of Michael W. Moran, P.C., you will be represented by an experienced courtroom-tested criminal defense attorney who has extensive training and is extremely familiar with the Colorado Springs legal system. An outstanding trial attorney who has tried and won thousands of cases and will apply that knowledge to defending you. Mike’s legal team is dedicated, compassionate, and ready to help all those who are currently dealing with felonious charges in the Colorado Springs area.
- Michael W. Moran, P.C. has represented thousands of clients who have been charged with: DUI, sex crimes, white collar crimes, violation of probation, theft crimes, drug crimes, federal crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, internet crimes, military crimes, assault & battery, burglary and stalking. We know the stress a person is under when facing arrest or is under investigation. Their freedom, welfare of their family and future all depend on the effectiveness, determination, and skill of the criminal defense attorney that represents them.
- We offer free consultations and case evaluations and encourage potential clients to contact us as soon as charges appear to be likely. We can examine and explain you legal options and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you may have concerning or related to your legal issue. Attorney Moran will treat your case as his own and aggressively fight on your behalf to ensure the most positive possible outcome to your legal situation.
- The law office of Michael W. Moran, P.C. are Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyers providing superior results for clients in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Manitou Springs, Castle Rock, Fountain, Peyton, Monument, Green Mountain Falls, Palmer Lake and other areas throughout the state. Call us at (719) 447-1923 or contact the office online to schedule your free case review today.
Our Firm Delivers Premier Criminal Defense Results That Clients Appreciate:
Simply put, the outcome of my case that Mike was able to get for me was better than I could have even hoped for. Throughout the process he consistently treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. I can say with confidence hiring Mike was the best decision I made regarding my case.
If you need a lawyer that will actually take the time to hear your situation out and put genuine care and compassion into your case Mike is the lawyer for you! From day one he worked through all available resources to see justice was done as well as keeps you posted and updated on how the case is going and gives feedback and asks for it as well which is needed for a good lawyer/client relationship. If you are seeking a lawyer Mike Moran would definitely be my first recommendation!!!
In January 2016 I was charged with a DUI along with additional charges totaling 50 points. I also had a pending charge for careless driving resulting in an accident. I retained Mike and his team who had represented my daughter in a previous case. Mike agreed to be my attorney and gave me an incredible rate as a returning customer. More importantly, he handled my case with incredible professionalism and patience . I have a tendency towards impatience, but Mike was able to guide me through the process with literally no stress. My case was extremely delicate and could have turned out very badly but due to Mike's knowledge of the El Paso County judicial system and well established relationships, the out was phenomenal and beyond my most extreme expectations. I understand why he has been voted top DUI attorney in Colorado Springs the last 2 years. With his guidance and understanding of the system, I was able to finish most of the ultimate sentence well before my actual sentencing. I highly recommend anyone to retain Mike Moran if ever you need DUI representation. Thanks again Mike and Therese.
Mike is a great choice! Mike took a really bad situation I was in and immediately made me feel like it was all going to be okay. The cost was very reasonable given the time he and his staff spent helping me. Mike was honest with me during the whole process, explaining what he hoped would happen, but also what could happen in the worst case scenario. When he called to tell me the final outcome with the judge,, I didn't even have to go to court, he made the comment that this was the best outcome for us. I never felt alone, and knew he was absolutely working hard for me and in it with me. Thank you Mike and your staff for your hard work!
Great lawyer with excellent staff! Very helpful and informative during each stage of the case. I wish I could give you more stars! Thanks Mike!
I can not recommended Mike Moran enough. He helped us through a difficult time. He went out of his way to provide the best representation.
I have known Mike since I moved to Colorado in 1997. Since then my husband and I have had several occasions to use Attorney Moran’s legal services. I believe he has always done everything in his expertise to help us during our times of need. Mike is very personable and down-to-earth. During our unsettling circumstances he has always left us with a feeling that we have a friend that will do whatever he can to resolve our situation. He has never failed to return telephone calls and emails in a timely manner which is reassuring during an uncertain period. His fees for services rendered have been reasonable and his staff has accommodated us with fair payment plans. When I have required legal services outside of Attorney Moran’s expertise he has always been able to provide me with a referral. I have recommended Attorney Moran to several individuals and will not hesitate to continue doing so.
Mike treated me with respect and listened to what I had to say.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas Include:
- DUI Defense
- Colorado Domestic Violence
- Driving Under Restraint
- Driving Under Suspension
- Felony Criminal Defense
- Misdemeanor Charges
- Drug Charges
- Driving Under The Influence Of Drugs
- Expungement And Sealing Of Records
- Criminal Mischief
- Marijuana Possession