Contributing To Delinquency Of A Minor Crimes Lawyer
The criminal charge of Contributing To The Delinquency Of A Minor applies to anyone helping or encouraging a person under the age of 18 years to commit any type of illegal activity they can be charged with.
Such illegal behavior could include:
- Providing a Minor with alcohol
- Providing or selling drugs to a Minor
- Asking a Minor to shoplift for you
- Asking a Minor to assist with motor vehicle theft
- Asking a Minor to hide physical evidence of a pending criminal case
Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is a felony in the State of Colorado. Any conviction puts a permanent stain on your record, and is available to the public eye. It is important to know your rights and to take immediate action to prevent this from happening.
If you or someone you know has been arrested for Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, it is important to obtain legal representation immediately.
Contact the criminal law office of Michael W. Moran, P.C., at 719-447-1923 to discuss your case details.